Model #47002-001: NRR 24 dB CSA “A”
-Active listening enables you to communicate with others, hear warning signals and plug in to electronic devices such as two-way radios, mp3 players etc…
-Designed for use in constant high noise or intermittent impact noise environments.
-Reliable, lightweight and comfortable for extended use.
- Protection from damaging noise without isolation from your environment or limitation on communication requirements.
- Hear fellow workers, warning signals and connect to many electronic devices.
- Robust and high quality for dependable performance even in harsh industrial environments.
- New advancements in electronic technology as well as ergonomic design deliver many extra features and benefits to the user.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Level Dependant microphones in each cup amplify preferential frequencies while providing directional hearing and environmental awareness.
- Two replaceable AA batteries provide a minimum of 800 hours of “on-time”.
- Advanced “Electronic Protection System” (EPS) limits all sounds over the speakers to a safe level (maximum of 82 dB).
- Ergonomically designed and situated rubber-coated controls for easy manipulation, even while wearing gloves.
- External 3.5mm input can connect to a variety of electronic audio devices.
- Superior speaker design with bass chamber for a superb high fidelity stereo listening experience.
- Soft and comfortable replaceable head cushion.
- Compatible with Hellberg Safe-1 and Safe-3 Visor Systems.
- Smooth telescopic adjustment optimizes seal and comfort.
- Slim low profile design lowers the risk of snagging in confined spaces.
- Light-weight and durable di-electric components.
- Soft and wide ear cushions are easily replaced with smart “Snap-In” system.