(Model #21010-110: NRR 25 dB CSA “A”)
- An industry favourite for many decades.
- A perfect balance between light-weight and comfort with superior performance.
- An exceptional noise-attenuating earmuff in the vast majority of industrial workplace environments. Excellent high frequency protection.
- The H10K excels where conditions are harsh and demanding and where performance and reliability are expected.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ideal for long-term use in medium to high noise levels or shorter periods in extreme noise levels.
- Fits most North American Helmets.
- Ball joint pressure system ensures constant force and is tested for up to 10,000 “in-out” oscillations (good for more than five years).
- Compatible with Hellberg Safe-2 Visor Systems.
- Single-point attachment distributes pressure evenly ensuring maximum performance.
- Smooth sliders allow for easy cup adjustment and fit.
- Soft wide replaceable cushions provide comfortable seal around the ear.
- Bevelled top portion of cups enable the muffs to fit beneath the edge of your hardhat.
- Made with lightweight, high quality components for easy maintenance and long life.
- 100% di-electric parts.