Model #21008-110: NRR 22 dB CSA “B”
- An ultra-lightweight, high performance noise-attenuating earmuff.
- An excellent option for long-term protection in low to medium noise levels or shorter exposure in high noise environments.
- The H8K is the perfect choice for landscaping and grounds maintenance, light manufacturing, construction or similar workplace scenarios.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ideal for long-term use in low to medium noise levels or shorter periods in high noise levels.
- Fits most North American Helmets.
- Ball joint pressure system ensures constant force and is tested for up to 10,000 “in-out” oscillations (good for more than five years).
- Compatible with Hellberg Safe-2 Visor Systems.
- Single-point attachment distributes pressure evenly ensuring maximum performance.
- Smooth sliders allow for easy cup adjustment and fit.
- Soft wide replaceable cushions provide comfortable seal around the ear.
- Bevelled top portion of cups enable the muffs to fit beneath the edge of your hardhat.
- Made with lightweight, high quality components for easy maintenance and long life.