Model #43001-001: NRR 23 dB CSA “B”
- A lightweight, high performance noise attenuating earmuff.
- An excellent option for long-term protection in low to medium noise levels or shorter exposure in high noise environments.
- Also provides good protection from medium to high frequencies.
- Suitable for general industrial applications such as landscaping and grounds maintenance, light manufacturing or similar workplace scenarios.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ideal for long-term use in low to medium noise levels or shorter periods in high noise levels.
- Soft adjustable head strap provides comfort and stability.
- Can be worn under most protective headgear.
- Bevelled top portion of cups enable the muffs to fit beneath the edge of your helmet.
- Slim low profile design lowers the risk of snagging in confined spaces.
- Colour-coded modern glossy cups for easy selection and identification.
- Light-weight and durable di-electric components.
- Soft and wide ear cushions are easily replaced with smart “Snap-In” system.